In order to join Beta Alpha Psi, you simply need to fulfill the following conditions:
1. Have interest in a career in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems.
2. Have at least junior standing (56 credit hours or more) by the end of the semester you join.
3. Complete 12 hours of Professional Events with Beta Alpha Psi (The Accounting Career Fair, firm presentations, the semi-annual banquet, etc.)
4. Complete 10 hours of Community Service Events (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Accounting for the Future, Habitat for Humanity Housebuild, A100 and A201 Tutoring, etc.)
5. Attend one social event (the semi-annual banquet, a tailgate, an etiquette dinner, a bowling event, etc.)